Who is the controller of your data?
- Company name: COMERCIAL HERNANDO MORENO COHEMO SLU
- VAT NUMBER: B80575731
- Address: C/ CAMINO DE LAS PAJARILLAS, 8- P.I LAS PAJARILLAS C.P 28935 MÓSTOLES - MADRID
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
COMERCIAL HERNANDO MORENO COHEMO SLU will treat your information to:
- Maintenance of the commercial relationship and provision of the contracted service.
- Preparation of a quotation tailored to your needs.
- Manage email communications with stakeholders.
- Monitoring the security of the facilities (video surveillance).
- Management of the company's employees and human resources.
How long will we have your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be retained for as long as the current business relationship is maintained. However, in order to be as transparent as possible with you, we would like to point out that the general calculations we work with are as follows:
- Accountant, tax: six (6) years.
- Labour: ten (10) years.
- Video surveillance: thirty (30) days, unless recording an offence and/or crime.
Notwithstanding the existence of these general deadlines, however, we will periodically review our systems to delete data that is no longer legally required.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Depending on the purposes for which our data is collected, the processing of your data is necessary:
- 1. To manage the business relationship, you have entered into and contracted with us.
- a. Performance of a contract (enabled by Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- b. Consent of the data subject (covered by Article 6(1)(a) GDPR)
- 2. Preparation of a quotation tailored to your needs.
- a. Execution of a contract and/or pre-contractual relationship (enabled by Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- 3. Manage email communications with stakeholders.
- a. Consent of the data subject (covered by Article 6(1)(a) GDPR)
- b. Legitimate interest (enabled by Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- 4. Monitoring the security of the premises (video surveillance)
- a. Legitimate interest (enabled by Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- 5. Management of the company's internal human resources and employees
- a. Contractual enforcement (enabled by Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
Furthermore, all data collected are necessary for the provision of the service. However, those data marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. In the event that the obligatory data are not provided, COMERCIAL HERNANDO MORENO COHEMO SLU will not be able to provide the contracted service.
III. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
What is my data protection rights?
You may exercise any of the following rights by notifying us at the postal address CL/ CAMINO DE LAS PAJARILLAS, 8- P.I LAS PAJARILLAS C.P 28935 MOSTOLES - MADRID or at the e-mail address indicated in the heading (email@example.com). In any case, in accordance with current legislation, you have the right to:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- The right to request its rectification or erasure.
- The right to request the restriction of processing.
- Right to object to processing.
- Right to portability.
You can use the following forms to exercise your rights more easily. You can download them by clicking here.
Additionally, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). More information in Section VII of this document.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties. We also inform you that your data will not be transferred internationally to any third country.
V. ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data used by COMERCIAL HERNANDO MORENO COHEMO SLU comes from the interested party.
What categories of data do we handle?
The categories of personal data processed:
- Identification data
- ID / NIE / Passport or equivalent document
- Postal addresses
- E-mail addresses
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Commercial information
- Economic data
- Bank account number
- Credit card number
- Video surveillance
COMERCIAL HERNANDO MORENO COHEMO SLU does not process specially protected data.
VI. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
At COMERCIAL HERNANDO MORENO COHEMO SLU we make every effort to comply with data protection regulations, as this is our most valuable asset. However, we inform you that in case you understand that your rights have been undermined, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located in C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid. More information about the AEPD. http://www.agpd.es/