COHEMO, S.L.U. applies in all its design, manufacturing, maintenance and sales processes, a Quality System based on the ISO9001 standard, whose first certification was obtained in 1996. After the change of regulations in 2000, 2008 and 2015, our company has adapted its procedures and documentation to the successive versions of the standard and is currently certified in ISO9001:2015 issued by the certifying entity European Quality Assurance Spain, EQA with the number 8480-E.
Additionally, to meet the quality requirements demanded by NATO countries, it also has the certification in the PECAL/AQAP-2110 Ed.4 standard granted by the Industrial Inspections Area of the General Sub-Directorate of Inspection, Regulation and Industrial Strategy of the General Directorate of Armament and Material (DGAM) of the Spanish Ministry of Defense.
COHEMO, S.L.U. is aware that its activities generate environmental impacts that, if not controlled, may cause damage to the environment; therefore, it is committed to reducing these impacts by controlling and minimizing them as much as possible through the application of an environmental management system, certified by the company EQA, based on the ISO14001:2015 standard.
Integrated Quality, Environmental and Occupational Safety Policy
COMERCIAL HERNANDO MORENO S.L.U. is aware that the Quality of the products it designs, manufactures, maintains, repairs, rebuilds, distributes and supplies is an essential factor for the development and continuity of its activities and must be carried out with the necessary level of quality to satisfy the requirements and expectations of its customers and the applicable legal and regulatory requirements, as well as, in solid consonance with the Environment, the performance of these actions must cause the least possible environmental impact.
For this purpose, it establishes its Quality Management System for the activities of:
- Overhaul, repair, maintenance, verification, manufacturing and distribution of assemblies and subassemblies, including automotive engines and power equipment, industrial machinery and armored vehicles.
- Maintenance, repair, overhaul and testing of engines
- Maintenance, modernization, overhaul and repair of industrial, wheeled and tracked, armored, unarmored and armored vehicles
- Maintenance, repair, overhaul, sale, supply and distribution of generators, their spare parts and accessories
- Development, maintenance, modernization, overhaul and repair of containers and shelters for civil, military and intermodal transport (storage, refrigerated, isothermal, showers, laundries, latrines, kitchens, decontamination systems, ammunition transport and power units)
- Design, development, manufacture, maintenance and verification of test benches, machinery, special equipment, training and training equipment
- Sales and distribution of spare parts and accessories for the automotive industry
- Supply of industrial material (hardware, electrical material, construction, plumbing, etc.) including personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Supply of oils, greases, lubricants, antifreeze, thinners and paints
- The commitment to maintain, develop and continuously improve an Integrated Quality Management System based on the International Reference Standards (UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and AQAP/PECAL-2110 Ed4 for Quality Management, UNE- EN-ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management and UNE- EN-ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health and Safety Management), based on the principles of process management, risk analysis and prevention, permanent self-evaluation, voluntary continuous improvement of its methods and means.
- The serious commitment to know the needs and expectations of our clients and interested parties, to achieve their satisfaction, and to continuous improvement, establishing and verifying the fulfillment of the annual objectives and goals.
- The commitment to comply with the applicable legislation and regulations in the field of Quality, Environment and Occupational Risk Prevention, as well as with the requirements that may be subscribed
- Promote the safety, health and welfare of workers, contributing to the increase of productivity, efficiency, motivation and quality of the services provided;
- Train, inform and sensitize workers to ensure their own safety and that of their colleagues, the environment and the quality of the tasks they perform, always acting consciously, ethically and responsibly;
- Provide all the information, as well as all the necessary means and equipment, in a good state of use, following the constant evolutions and updates;
- Assume commitments of citizenship with workers, customers, suppliers and society in general for the promotion of environmental protection, pollution prevention and sustainability of resources, as well as health and safety and hygiene.
- Continuous training, in order to ensure the quality of services and their ability to meet the growing challenges posed by our customers.
To achieve the objectives of Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety, COMERCIAL HERNANDO MORENO, S.L.U. needs the motivation and awareness of all staff on the importance of compliance with customer/buyer requirements, as well as applicable legal and regulatory requirements, committing the management to ensure that its comprehensive policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date by all levels of the company.
COHEMO General Manager
Móstoles, June 1, 2020